Adam Equipment EBL - Eclipse Precision Balance Scales
This product cannot be purchased online directly. If you are interested in purchasing this product please submit an enquiry.
Eclipse precision balances provide high-performance scientific weighing for lab professionals.
Eclipse balances feature a compact footprint that occupies minimal space on the lab bench yet offers a wide array of features including advanced density determination, percentage weighing, checkweighing and dynamic weighing capabilities. The balance has a single-piece construction that allows greater stability whilst weighing, enabling highly repeatable results.
Containing fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, the weighing sensor features an optimised internal mechanism, helping the Eclipse tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Removable draught shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- The illuminated capacitive touch keypad provides responsive operation, and its durable, smooth surface can be easily wiped down
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- AC adapter included
Click here to download brochure