PT210 Advanced Digital Weighing Indicator
This product cannot be purchased online directly. If you are interested in purchasing this product please submit an enquiry.
The PT210 is a smart indicator for industrial weighing process applications offering
powerful PLC integration facilities; standard serial ports such as RS-232C, RS-485, up to 4 digital inputs and 5 relay outputs.
The PT210 series, apart from the PT210DIN, is approved by Weights & Measures
Authorities for use in Accuracy Class III applications with 10000 scale intervals in
accordance with OIML R76.
The PT210 is available in a range of versions to connect by various fieldbus protocols such as Ethernet, Modbus, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, CANopen and also a version with analogue output. There is one DIN rail mount version with Analogue and ModBus RTU.
- Up to 1600 measurements per second
- 16,000,000 internal resolutions
- Up to 100000 scale divisions
- OIML R76 Approved models
- Up to 8x 350 Ω load cells
- Programmable for tension - compression testing with analogue output.
- Ergonomic design with small size
- 13.5 mm LED display
- Multiple units (g, kg, t, lb, klb, N, kN)
- vCal Electronic calibration from PC
- Linearity correction
- Gravity compensation adjustment
- Programmable via PC
- RS-232C & RS-485 serial interface
- 12 - 28 VDC supply
- up to 4 digital inputs, 5/6 Relay contact outputs
- Output Relays can be controlled by PLC